What would the biggest celebrities say to their younger selves if they were somehow able to meet them? That’s what was in the mind of a Dutch Artist, Ard Gelinck, who photoshopped the biggest stars on the side of their young-age selves. That’s how time flies over our favorites! …
– Since Instagram has been a „thing” in social media, the status of supermodels is an option for everyone. Natural-born beauties with their almost-professional pictures can be famous and highly followed in just a minute. But who are the most beautiful ladies in the world of this photo-sharing extrvaganza? Have a look at our pictures and find out!
– In this digital era of Instagram practically everybody can be a supermodel or a celebrity with tens of thousands of fans. But who is the most beautiful of all those gorgeous ladies? Let’s see the top 30 list!
– Love in a stable relationship might be different, yet the same for everyone. A talented illustrator can show those little, sweet moments of love on the example of his own marriage, where these gestures are in abundance. That’s how he sees those memory-forming moments which we all share in some way.
– One of the most obvious signs of aging is the dullness of your once full and voluminous strands. But don’t worry, there are a lot of hairstyles, that can take years off your actual age, and give a certain youthful freshness to your complexion…
– Beautiful eyes can be a stunning feature on anyone’s face. Whatever their colour or shape may be, they are bound to be show-stoppers. Human beings simply cannot resist the beauty of these mirrors of the soul, we must all have to look at them, and sometimes it is very easy to fall in love with the eyes of a fellow grown-up.
For many of us, our 30th birthday is a kind of psychological milestone. Some are afraid of this age, but we believe it’s completely in vain. There are lots of benefits to being 30: you’re still young but already much smarter and more independent than you used to be when you were 20.
Whether you want to grow a kitchen herb garden as a hobby or to save money or just for healthier eating, there are plenty of herbs you can grow in your backyard, on your patio or even in your windowsill.